Clans of the stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clans of the stars

the warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remembering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky128

lucky128

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:40 am

Nightstar waled through the clearing. She remembered traning here when she was an apprentice. Nightpaw crept up on her mentor lashing her tail. she looked directly at him and pounced. her mentor immediatly sidestepped - into nightpaws path. "Did i do good?" Nightpaw asked standing on top of her mentor. " Yes you did good. Now get off me you big lump of fur!" Nightstar smiled as she remembered.
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:08 am

Falconsong appeared beside his leader. "There are no apprentices to train," he sighed. He knew Nightstar was most likely remembering the past
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/twilightstar12/
lucky128

lucky128

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 am

"yes but at least it means less mouths to feed. It is easy hunting now" Nightstar replied. She padded up to the edge of the clearing and started scratching the bark of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:35 am

Falconsong only nodded. he wasn't sure but it was fine with him
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:43 am

Nightstar gave the bark one last scratch before turning to face Falconsong. "I know we need more warriors in case other cats attack but for now we must make do with what we have. i dont think any of the other clans could cause trouble, they have the same problem as us."
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:44 am

"Worse," was all the deputy could say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remembering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering   Remembering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the stars :: EagleClan :: camp :: Sky oak :: running brook :: sandy clearing-
Jump to: