Clans of the stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clans of the stars

the warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a new morning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:23 am

Falonsong knew he was alone in camp when he awoke one morning. The tabby tom walked out of his den and looked up at the trees. The air smelled of dew and freshkill would be waking up soon. Falconsong could taste the prey right now; a fat, juicy mouse all for him. He got up and walked into the forest. Oh how much prey there will be to hunt this wonderful morning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/twilightstar12/
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:30 am

Falconsong padded back into camp many moments later with fresh kill in his jaws. He dropped it on the freshkill pile and went to his den.
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 3:30 am

Nightstar came out of her den and stretched. She noticed Falconsong bring in the fresh kill and followed him ito his den. "That was a good catch Falconsong."
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:06 am

"It's not much," he meowed.
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 am

"Its enough to feed the two of us. we really need to find more cats to join..."
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:32 am

"yeah, we do." Falconsong brought the catch over so they could share
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:03 am

"well at least there isn`t much threat from other clans or rogues. though i worry why we havn heard from other cats for a while...." Nightstar drifted off thinking of the other clans. She went to the fresh kill pile, took a mouse and padded to her den to eat.
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:10 am

The deputy remembered the missing Clan.... how did they disappear?
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:05 pm

nightstar padded out of her den after eating her mouse and looked at the medicine cat den. " We really need a Medicine Cat. All those rogues in Black Forest might come here, and remember i lost a life to one. Remember that fox that went to breezeclans camp and attacked? that must have chased them off, they were weaker than us! after that it might have gone to Shadeclan camp.... I wonder where it is now?" Nightstar looked worriedly around. She knew that her and falconsong couldn`t drive off a fox alone - what if it came? what would they do?
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:57 am

OT: the fox already left scratch
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:38 pm

(i wrote this before the fox came.but only about an hour before.)
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:13 am

Nightstar got up and stretched. "Hey remember that rogue, lucky? she asked to join the clan after you went. she doesn`t like cats getting hurt either... maybe she could be our medicine cat. who knows? what do you think Falconsong?" She mewed. she pricked her ears when hearing a rustling in the nearby bushes and picked up the scent of another cat.

Lucky crept up in some bushes and lisnened to Nightstar. she knew the cat had told her to get out of their territory but she really wanted to join. besides strange cats kept appearing in her dreams, who seemed to be covered in stars. she didn`t know what they where though.
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:12 am

The brown tabby turned to the approaching cat. "I guess we could let her join."
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Lucky suddenly leapt into the air. "yay!" she yowled. Nightstar hissed angrily. "Didn`t i tell you to stay out of our territory until we decided?"
"Oops sorry, i was so excited." Lucky mewed. Nightstar leapt onto the high rock "All Cats Old Enough To Catch Their Own Prey Come To The High Rock For A Clan Meeting."
Back to top Go down
Starfire12

Starfire12

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:46 am

Falconsong sat beneath the rock, waiting for Nightstar to say her words.
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:44 am

(sorry i haven`t been on in ages, internet problems.)

Lucky almost leaped into falconsong, but quickley moved away and sat at the foot of the high rock. Nightstar looked down at her, and started to speak. " Every cat knows we need a medicine cat. Lucky seems to want to become one. As far back as i can remember, no cat has had to make a medicine cat apprentice without having an actual medicine cat to train it. Lucky, from now on until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Luckypaw. Starclan will mentor you. They are the only cats who can teach you the ways of a medicine cat, and how to read signs from them." Nightstar meowed. "It will be hard, but if you really want to become a medicine cat, it will be worth it." Luckypaw nodded.
"I promise to train until i am the best medicine cat Eagleclan has ever seen!" She yowled. Nightstar nodded, and leaped down to show the meeting was over.

(I think i said the right words - i wasn`t entirely sure how to appoint a medicine cat apprentice with no medicine cat! lol! )
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Nightstar looked at Luckypaw. "Luckypaw, it will be a lot harder then normal you know." She mewed quietly to the new apprentice. Luckypaw looked up. "I can do it, because Starclan will help me - whoever they are." Nightstar purred. "Starclan are our warrior ancestors who look down from silverpelt. We go to the Moonpool to share tounges with them. You will go at the next half moon." She replied. Luckypaw nodded then ran into the medicine cats den to explore her new home.
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 am

Luckypaw sniffed one of the herbs in the den. she had found it in a crack, but it was very old, too old to be used. she sighed and picked it up to move it to where she had put the others. as she went out she almost bumped into Nightstar. "sorry Nightstar." She mewed. Nightstar nodded and went into her den. Luckypaw sighed again and after putting the herb with the others went out to look for more. She already recognised many of the herbs, though how she didnt quiet know. Maybe it was Starclan?
Back to top Go down
lucky128

lucky128

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:07 am

Nightstar watched from her den as Luckypaw went in and out of her den to move the old herbs away so she could get new ones. Then she walked towards the camp entrance. Nightstar leapt down and followed her. "Hey Luckypaw." She called. "Hi Nightstar." Meowed Luckypaw. "Im just going to get fresh herbs so that if you or Falconsong get hurt or sick i have some stored ready." Nightstar nodded. "Can you come with me, im not going to be able to carry them all on my own." Asked Luckypaw. "Of course Luckypaw." They walked together outside the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new morning   a new morning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new morning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the stars :: EagleClan :: camp-
Jump to: