Clans of the stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clans of the stars

the warriors RPG

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED   RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:35 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Respect every member. no fighting here, unless it is in the Role Play.

2.) No too-bloody Role Playing. You can be some graphic, but no blood and guts gushing everywhere, especially when there younger RPers and ppl who are disgusted by that stuff

3.) No sexual, racist, or disturbing pictures, links, videos, or PM's. If I find out this has been done, the user will be banned.

4.) If you get a bad PM from someone, get a screen shot of it and show it to me or Starfire12. We will ban the user who sent it.

5.) Respect the Moderators and Admins.

6.) No bad language. But in the warrior cat language u can use foxdung and mousedung and stuff like that

7.) Please post at least 4 scentences of Role Play. Don't just post one scentence every time, for it needs to be like real RP

8.) Characters must be approved by Starfire or me. Do not start Role Playing with them until they are accepted by a mod or admin

9.) No God-Moding. That means do not Role Play as another person's character, unless they give you permission.

10.) No Super characters, or immediate kills. Your character has to have a weakness, it can't be super powerful. And don't kill another person's character in one post, or even without their permission
Back to top Go down
https://clansofthestars56.rpg-board.net
Starfire12

Starfire12

PostSubject: Re: RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED   RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:37 am

good rules!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/twilightstar12/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED   RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:50 am

well, they needed to be posted or else everyone would be going crazy on these forums and being rude etc. lol
Back to top Go down
https://clansofthestars56.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED   RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES! MUST READ OR U WILL BE BANNED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clans of the stars :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: